DI 32005.100: Informal Remand Case Routing, Non-CDR
Effective Dates: 09/02/2010 - Present
- TN 1 (09-10)
- DI 32005.100 Informal Remand Case Routing, Non-CDR
- For electronic informal remand (IR) cases, follow the instructions in DI 81020.119. For complete paper case processing instructions, see DI 27520.001 and DI 27520.005.
- A. Fully favorable revised disability determination
- Following a fully favorable revised disability determination:
- * Route the claim(s) folder to the field office (FO) for action.
- * Add “Action Necessary - INFORMAL REMAND” to the SSA-408 (Route Slip) Remarks.
- B. Favorable revised determination not warranted
- If the DDS cannot make a fully favorable revised disability determination in an IR from the FO:
* Route the folder to the Office of Disability Adjudication and Review (ODAR) hearing office specified on the Form HA-501 (Request for Hearing by Administrative Law Judge) within 7 calendar days from the receipt of the folder in the DDS; and
- * Indicate on the SSA-408 (Route Slip) that the DDS could not take favorable action during the pre-hearing review.
x← This means that the line was removed and was added – in other words, the "Effective Dates" line at the top of the document has been updated to reflect that the new version is effective as of the date the change was made.