DI 12010.020: Informal Remand Requested By The Review Component
Effective Dates: 07/16/2010 - Present
- TN 3 (07-10)
- DI 12010.020 Informal Remand Requested By The Review Component
- A. Policy when informal remand is identified by the review component
- If the reconsideration determination is undergoing post-adjudicative quality review when the claimant files a request for hearing, the review component may identify the case as an informal remand when returning it to the field office.
- B. Procedure for remand to the disability determination services (DDS) or processing center (PC)
- * Forward the case to the DDS or PC that prepared the previous unfavorable determination.
* Notify the Office of Disability Adjudication and Review (ODAR) by sending a photocopy of the HA 501-U5 (Request for Hearing), annotated per DI 12010.015C.1.a.
x← This means that the line was removed and was added – in other words, the "Effective Dates" line at the top of the document has been updated to reflect that the new version is effective as of the date the change was made.