GN 00308.010: Arkansas Vital Records
Effective Dates: 09/21/2010 - Present
- TN 24 (07-04)
- GN 00308.010 Arkansas Vital Records
- A. Process
- Vital records are available from the DVR. Request forms are available at the link to the Arkansas site in GN 00308.010B.1.
- B. Procedure — State Sources
- 1. Address and FO Code Arkansas Dept. of Health Division of Vital Records 4815 West Markham Street Slot 44, Little Rock, AR 72205-3867
- FO Code 755
- NOTE: You can find the most up-to-date information from the Birth and Death Certificates site. In addition, you can find EIN information here .
- 2. Cost of Copy:
- Effective 9/1/2003, the fee for certified copies of certificates are:
- * Birth - $12.00 for the first copy and $10.00 for each additional copy;
- * Death - $10.00 for the first copy and $8.00 for each additional copy; and
- * Marriage/Divorce.$10.00 for each copy.
- 3. Type of Payment:
- No restrictions
- 4. Remarks:
- If SSA is paying for the record (i.e., requirements for SSA purchase in GN 00301.210 are met), include a third party draft payable to “Arkansas Dept. of Health.” The parallel FO cannot follow up on any requests. DVR will accept VISA and Mastercard requests for records made by telephone to (866) 209-9482.
- Requests for marriage and divorce records must include a copy of a photo ID of the applicant. See the request forms on the Arkansas site for instructions. If an FO employee is the requester, see GN 00308.001B.3. for acceptable forms of identification.
- Can FO verify, certify, or obtain free copy of birth/death record? No
x← This means that the line was removed and was added – in other words, the "Effective Dates" line at the top of the document has been updated to reflect that the new version is effective as of the date the change was made.